Am I a Right candidate for Invialign?
Invisalign® is an attractive hassle free alternative to traditional braces in Calgary AB. Invisalign® is best options for those who are looking correct their teeth alignment without the need to wear visible metal wires.
Invisalign® is most sought after teeth straightening procedure at our Calgary Dental practice DQS Dental Care. To determine if you are a right candidate for Invisalign® Dr. Rostami will analyze your bite and the forces that move your teeth and work on an ideal solution to give you perfectly aligned teeth.
Some of the factors that our dentist will look into and analyzes while evaluating your candidacy for Invialigns are:
- What is that you are highly dissatisfied about your smile is it your crooked teeth, overbite or underbite
- The complexity of your orthodontic problems. Invialigns may not always be able to give the desired end result, especially in the case of highly complex orthodontic problem
- Invisalign® requires the patients to wear as long as 20 – 22 hour each day. Our team will evaluate your capacity to wear Invialigns that long
- Our team will assess your overall health status as well
- Your commitment to follow-up with your regular dental visits, post Invisalign treatment
Most of the patients undertaking Invisalign® Calgary treatment are able to flash a beautiful smile within a year of undergoing the treatment. A short treatment time and minor lifestyle changes help achieve a straight teeth and this also acts like a boon to to people who fear the thought of attaching visible metal brackets onto your teeth
To figure out if you are a right candidate for Invisalign® , please contact our Calgary, AB dental clinic by visiting https://www.dqsdental.com/contact-us or call us at 403-686-2225 to schedule an appointment. DQS Dental Care proudly serves the people residing in Calgary and other neighboring communities of Alberta